Tank Removal & Installation | Underground Oil Tank Removal
Count on R&R Landscaping & Tank Removal for the safe and efficient installation of oil tanks throughout Hartford, Middletown, and New Haven area including towns like Ellington CT, Windsor Locks CT, Windsor CT, Willimantic CT, Simsbury CT, Bristol CT, and Cheshire Ct.
Whether you have an above ground oil tank (AST) or an underground oil tank (UST) that needs to be removed or replaced, we can help! We have more than 20 years of experience responsibly excavating and installing oil tanks. You can trust our licensed team of professionals at R&R Landscaping & Tank Removal to take care of your property: avoiding unnecessary damage during the project, properly excavating and installing your oil tanks, and restoring your landscaping at the end. Our outstanding project management, expert work and commitment to quality customer service have made us the trusted service provider of homeowners and business owners throughout central Connecticut.
Oil Tank Removal Process for CT
The process of safely removing and installing an oil tank is comprehensive. It requires proper licensing and insurance, thorough knowledge and compliance with municipal, state and federal regulations, specialized equipment, soil testing, and expertise in the unique steps that must be followed to correctly remove and install an oil tank. This is why Connecticut’s Department of Energy & Environmental Protection (DEEP) recommends hiring a registered contractor like R&R.
When you hire R&R, you can count on us to
- acquire all of the necessary permits and inspections
- remove any liquid or sludge in the old tank and dispose of it at a waste oil recycling facility
- obtain Certified Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon (TPH) soil testing by an independent state certified laboratory
- properly dispose of your old underground or above ground tank according to EPA guidelines
- comply with all local, state and federal regulations including the State and Department of Environmental Protection’s established standards
- backfill the area if an underground tank was excavated, apply new topsoil, and lay down sod or seeds
- provide a certified Closure Letter documenting the tank removal process and results for you to share with your insurance company, lender or buyer
- perform remediation if necessary including submitting the proper paperwork
- properly install a new above ground storage tank in your basement, garage or outside on a concrete slab
Fully Licensed & Insured Oil Tank Removal and Installation Company
We are a full-service, fully licensed and insured (RUSTCON ID 103, HIC.0563744) tank removal and installation company because we care about meeting our customers’ needs. We know that you need the job done right the first time by contractors that you can trust. Our family owned and operated business is central Connecticut’s leading oil tank contractor because of our integrity and hard work. We work with both residential, industrial and commercial customers. We can remove underground and above ground tanks of every size.
Since we know that homeowners and business owners often have a tight schedule that needs to be met for their real estate closing date, we specialize in meeting close deadlines to accommodate you.
If you want to learn more about how we remove and install oil tanks, check out our FAQs page or Facts about Tanks. To get a free estimate of the cost to remove and replace your oil tank, call or email us today! We are based in Ellington, but we remove tanks all across Connecticut including Hartford County, Middlesex County, New Haven County, Tolland County, Litchfield County, Windham County, New London County, and Fairfield County.