Types of Tank Removal Services | Storage Tank Removal
Homeowners or Businesses looking for a reliable tank removal service should look no further than R&R Landscaping & Tank Removal. Our crew services all of Hartford County, Middlesex County, New Haven County, and Tolland County, including the communities of South Windsor CT, Windsor Locks CT, Bloomfield CT, Meriden CT, Vernon CT, Cromwell CT, Hamden CT, and Waterbury CT.
It can be hard to know what to do if you have a gasoline storage tank, propane tank or other hazardous material container on your property that you need removed. The hazardous flammable fuel in these tanks, along with the network of pipes and valves attached to them, make the removal process delicate and complex. The process is also heavily regulated due to the many safety considerations that need to be taken into account. R&R Landscaping & Tank Removal is here to help! Our technicians have the requisite qualifications to safely remove underground and above ground fuel tanks from residential and commercial properties.
Central CT Tank Removal
For more than 20 years, R&R has been removing storage tanks in Ellington, Connecticut and the surrounding area. We are fully insured and licensed (RUSTCON ID 103 HIC.0563744) to remove underground and above ground fuel tanks in Connecticut. Our owner Rodger and his crew have thorough knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations along with relationships with certified waste recycling establishments. Our wide selection of earthmoving equipment and specialized landscaping tools allow our crews to work on projects in tight spaces and minimize property damage during the removal process.
When you hire R&R, you can trust that we will:
Obtain all of the necessary permits and inspections
- Comply with all municipal, state and federal regulations including the State and Department of Environmental Protection’s established standards
- Remove any remaining fuel or sludge in the old tank and dispose of it according to EPA guidelines
- Remove or seal any connecting fuel lines
- Properly dispose of your above ground or underground tank according to EPA guidelines
- Leave your property looking good! Including backfilling the area (if an underground tank was excavated), applying new topsoil, and laying down sod or seeds according to your preference
- Draft a certified Closure Letter documenting the tank removal process and results for you to share with your insurance company, lender or buyer
- Test the soil for contamination with the use of an independent state certified laboratory
- Perform remediation if necessary including submitting the proper paperwork
Safe Removal of Underground & Above Ground Storage Tanks
We know the dangers of improperly removing a tank with hazardous materials. That is why we follow all of the best practices for safe removal because we believe in the doing the job the right way. As members of this community, we care about protect you, your neighbors and the local ecosystem.
If you’re located anywhere in Connecticut and have a tank that needs to be removed, contact us by phone or email today to learn more about the removal process or get a free estimate! We can remove tanks of any size for residential, industrial and commercial customers.